Thursday, January 21, 2016

A fishy situation

Some may say I'm obsessive, but I believe I am a collector. Not to be confused with a horder, I enjoy to acquire things of value. I move between things at a dangerous pace. Whether it is a DVD collection or comic books, my collections erratically grow and shrink like Bill Cosby, if you know what I mean. My most recent interest has been in living things. Similar to Cosby, they come into my home without consent. Please don't freak out. They are fish. I started with one Beta fish that I put in a traditional tank with Spongebob's pineapple as decoration. I named him Kenudo after a one-star animation I saw on Netflix. No. Not Anime. I found this fish so intriguing that the next I happening to be at a shopping center, I left with another fish. His name is Mathis. Eventually this lead to me wanting to mate fish for God knows what reason. This desire ended me up with Punchkee. Yes. Just like the Polish pastry. I have yet to breed them, but lets hope I don't find something else to collect.

Sincerely,
A Shopaholic with a lack of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment