Thursday, January 28, 2016

L is for the way you give me food

What does it mean when I say love?
What is love? Baby don't hurt me... What does love mean? Love to me is a warm radiating feeling that gives me overwhelming joy. Unfortunately it doesn't rein true for everyone. Love is a feeling in which you interpret for yourself. Does it mean that I knew you were trouble when you walked in or that I will be loving you till we're 70? In either of those cases that is worry-sum. In this day and age people tend to live longer than 70, so Ed Sheeran does it just end then? T-Swift you are known for you love songs. Well more or less you are known for your break up songs, but does love mean dating attractive famous people and ending off badly with them for your next album? Many people think love is safety or the feeling of togetherness, but when I say love it means I will unconditionally care for one who has shown me that they are worthy. My favorite quote is from the Moulin Rouge, "The greatest gift you can learn in life is to love and be loved in return."

No comments:

Post a Comment