Monday, March 7, 2016

A reoccurring dream

It was a fall day, and I had my soccer team over for a slumber party. My parents were out to dinner, and the music was blasting. We heard a scratching noise coming from the door leading to the garage. We hesitantly went to investigate. The door creaked open, but we found nothing. I chillingly shook of the previous worry and we headed back to the party. The scratching became louder and more apparent than before. As we opened the door, nothing was there expect claw like marks on  the back of the big oak door. I slammed the door and wen to go check on my guest and every had disappeared. The scratching started again except for this time it was loud enough to be inside of the house. I fling the door open and the was still and absent presence lingering among me. The garage door began to clatter open and I saw the head lights of my parents car. They stumbled into my house in an intoxicated manner. Their merriment was startling and uncanny. When the scratches started up again my loopy parents followed me to the door. Standing there was a young girl with long black hair. black eyes and white tattered clothing tilting her head asking to come in. Without hesitation my invited her in and lead her to the kitchen table. I looked over my shoulder into my parlor and saw our hunter green carpet stained with the crimson blood of my friends. I went into a panic. The child infesting our house was laughing uncontrollably and asking my parents if they wanted to see a trick. She pulled out a screw driver and jammed it through her head. Purple blood trickled down her face as she laughed. I ran upstairs to grab my belongings, and not the way back down i had to chose the way to exit. I picked the eerie room that no one dare to go in because of the creep grandfather clock. There she sat. Laughing on the couch. I screamed where are my parents? Dead, and you're next. I sprinted out of the house to a near by park with her following close behind me. I ran up the stairs to the spiral slide and began to go down it as she was tailing me. The slide didn't end. Instead it twirled into a dungeon where i fell hard on the bricks. After hitting my head i awoke with her panting over me repeatedly gashing me with her screw driver. I opened my eyes, covered in cuts. I ran downstairs to find my mom. And i saw the girl sitting on the couch and laughing. I blinked and she was gone.

...And that's how i learned I had night terrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment