Thursday, March 31, 2016

Ode to Sodexo

The pizza is cold, and I am not sold, how can this possibly be food? I don't want to be rude, but chickpeas should not be served at every meal. This is not just how I feel, I not sure if what I am eating is veal, but I may just keel over and die. I think everything is fried and contains parts of flies, breakfast makes me want to cry and their bacon sits on a throne of lies. The ketchup and mustard have the consistency of custard what the fuck did i get myself into. Oh just my luck they claim that this green goop is roasted duck, and I might just up-chuck. I can't even trust the dessert their cake is more like a desert but advertised with an extra s. I'm not sure how I'm gaining weight I rarely fill or finish my plate. Ode to Sodexo.

No comments:

Post a Comment