Monday, March 7, 2016

Wtf Bossypants?

I don't know how to say this but in modest ways, Tina Fey what the fuck? You have disappointed me. You have been my idol for along time, and I just spent $9 to see a movie that completely lacked your style. Over my spring break, my mother and I got tickets to go see Wiskey Tango Foxtrot. The movie in itself was entertaining, but I believe it was falsely advertised. By advertising something with Queen Fey you are practically saying that whatever the product is, it will be amazing. I would say she is one of the funniest women to ever roam the earth, but that's restricting and makes her sound like a dinosaur. I is the funniest out of all walks of life. I had an excerpt of her autobiography Bossypants to compete with on speech team. I made it all the way to sectionals with it. Ever since I have invested my time and money to see and buy everything she's ever been apart of. Whisky Tango Foxtrot showed that Tina Fey is a gifted actress and can thrive in many different roles, but it fails to mention that it is more serious. I will still own it when. It comes out to DVD, because Tina Fey is a goddess and the movie was great, but I wanted to see more of her witty  humor in this work. Crotch biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment