Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lights, Camera, Murder

I believe the type of movies people watch define their personalities. For example, my boyfriend likes anime, so he's really damn weird. I am just kidding. For those who judge people for watching anime, it is asian cartoons. You like spongebob? You might like anime. Anyways, people always tell me that my movie collection is random. They think it is funny that I have a jumble of Disney, Barbie, and Scary movies. To explain this strange phenomenon I tell people that it actually describes my personality. The reason I fan girl over scary movies isn't because I am deranged or want to kill people myself, but because I enjoy watching movies where I am better off than people. I don't have a superiority complex, but as opposed to watching romance movies and envying their life, I feel content knowing no one is trying to kill me. With the Disney movies I just enjoy fantasy, and it makes me want to escape my reality. Movies are my life. I am a Disney princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment