Wednesday, February 3, 2016

O is for overprotective parents

I Wumbo. You Wumbo. He, She, We Wumbo. We all have that childhood show that we still fan girl about. F is for friends who do stuff together. U is for you and me who both religiously watched spongebob. N is for anywhere and anytime at all, except for when you had over protective parents. My parents thought that Spongebob was a bad influence, along with Ed, Ed and Eddie because they used the word stupid. I remember my mother taking me to see Sex in the City with her, and everytime Samantha came on the screen she would cover my eyes. One thing my parents have never understood is protective parents make sneaky children. This is a parenting tip: DO NOT keep a tight leash on your kids, or they will end up like me. Yes my grades are great, I have a job, and I was in many clubs, but I am sneaky. After hearing no my whole life I began to rebel in High School, but not with cheap color hair dye or black clothing. No meant find a different way. I perfected lying and sneaking out. To conclude, I now have a Spongebob tattoo on my ankle. Thanks Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment