Monday, April 25, 2016

Must See Scary Movies

Ever since my half evil babysitter half cousin forced my to watch The Exorcist at age five and Scream at age seven, I have been very squeamish to anything that goes bump in the night. Since I like to scare myself senselessly, I watch every scary movie I can get my hands on. So this is my must see list:

  • Mirrors
  • Evil Dead (The Remake)
  • The original Evil Dead, Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness
  • All of the Scream movies
  • The Collector
  • Cabin in The Woods
  • The Exorcist 
  • Drag Me to Hell
  • Legion
  • Killer Clowns From Outer Space
  • Sharknado
  • Zombeavers
  • The Mist
There are many more movies I can list, but if these movies don't scare you or put a smile on your face that is unfortunate. On the other hand, for every great and satirical scary movie to come out there have been hundreds made that will make you want to burn down Holly-Wood.

  • The Forest
  • The Witch
  • Most Stephen King movies, he is a phenomenal writer, but the movies based on his books suck
  • Saw movies
  • and any scary movie that the creepy kid in your class who wears all black and pentagrams told you to watch. The probably saw the exorcism on Emily Rose and converted to satanism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment