Monday, April 18, 2016

The finer things

I often forget that I can even be happy, and on terribly busy days like this where I feel trapped like this hell can never end I like to list things that make my life worth living. It is similar to the song in The Sound of Music where they sing during a rain storm. It has something to do with rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Well anyways, here is my list you can sing it if you prefer. If you do that I request you do it to the tune of Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.

  • Miley Cyrus
  • Shampooed Cows
  • Gotham, Walking Dead, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones and Cuckoo 
  • The abundance of coffee at my disposal 
  • The Old Disney Channel
  • Our society's shift toward equal rights 
  • The crappy modern art in Down Town Chicago
  • Cheese of any kind
  • The fact that no one has called me out for my inapporpriate humor yet
  • Being feed cheese
  • Potatoes 
  • Potatoes with cheese
  • Portillo's cheese fries
  • Stoufer's Mac and Cheese
  • Sleep

  • that we have so many different FONTS


No comments:

Post a Comment