Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What?

What do I love?
I love helping others, especially the one's that I care about. I love eating cheese, sleeping and having time to relax. I love my boyfriend and reminding him how much I care.
What do I want to do?
I want to be a nurse. I want to see the world and travel. I want to spend the rest of my life eating cheese, relaxing, helping others, and do it with Matt.
What will I do to reinforce that tomorrow?
Tomorrow, I will continue my studies and finish all of my homework to the best of my abilities. No matter how sleep deprived I am, hungry or stressed out I am, I will continue you to get what I need to done, so I can become a nurse one day. In the time I have left, I will make him for Matt, cheese eating and relaxing. I used to get stressed out if I got less than 6 hours of sleep, but my tiredness is just a barrier keeping me from my end goal. College is my only option of becoming a nurse, because I do need to get a degree to work as one. I know that if I continue to do my work, no matter how miserable I am, I am working toward my goal, and for that it is worth it. When my goal is met, I will no longer have to worry about going to work and school at the same time, while being expected to complete hours of home work. I will no longer have to worry about all of the sick people who I am helpless to aid. I will build my skills and have time to relax when my goal is achieved. But the funny thing about goals is that once one is met other ones are likely to arise, so this business and lack of time for the things I love is just a way of making what I love more valuable to me and my dream more worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment